Saturday, April 30, 2016

Five Romantic Love Text that Can Catapult your Relationship to High Level


To keep a Relationship strong and healthy, Communication is key and very important factor that can lead your union on the right part to achieving healthy Relationship.

One of the way you can actually bond with your partner is Communicating through Romantic love text messages.

Below are Some text that can create strong bond between you and your partners.

1). God gave us two legs to walk, two hands to hold, two ear to hear but one heart to love. Posably because he wants us to seek another. Thank God i found you my darling.

2). You are my pretty, my one and only African queen. If you hadn't existed, I swear I'd have invented you. Every day I want you more for no one can take your place in my heart.

3). You are the only one I will give my love as breakfast, tender care as lunch and a big hug as dinner. Love you my dear

4). My pretty angel distance may keep us apart but you are always in my heart. When i sleep i dream about you. I love you so much

5). Among beautiful women there are queen. You mean to me that queen among beautiful women. Love you my princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter