Friday, April 8, 2016

Nigeria Navy Exams Current Affairs likely ask Past Question and Answer.

The postponement of Nigeria Navy 2016 Aptitude test might serve as an Opportunity for all candidate preparing for the Exercise prepare better for Success. So we decided to do some little Research to aid you prepare for the Exams with the likely ask Current Affairs Questions and Answer below:

Likely Ask NN Past Q and A

1) When was Nigeria Navy established?
ANSWER: 1956

2) What are the Mission of Nigeria Navy?
ANSWER: To deploy a naval force that is well trained, organised and highly motivated to discharge its constitutional roles professionally and efficiently for the defence of Nigeria in ensuring her economic prosperity

3). The present chief of Navy staff is?
ANSWER: Real Admiral, Ibok Ete Ekwe Ibas
4)What is the Nigeria Navy Motto?
ANSWER: Onward together

5) Who is the present Chief of Defence Staff?
ANSWER: Major Gen. Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin

6). How many chief of Naval staff has Nigeria Navy gotten since inception till today?
ASWER: 21

7). What is the full Meaning of NNDF?
ANSWER: Nigeria Navy Defence Force

8). Who is the current Senate president of Nigeria?
ANSWER: Sen. Bukola Saraki


9). When did Nigeria got her independeence?
ASWER: 1 october 1960

10). When did Nigeria become a Republic?
ANSWER: 1 october 1963

11). What is the full meaning of NDA?
ANSWER: Nigeria Defence Academy

12). what year did Nigeria civil way started and ended?
ANSWER: Started 1967 and ended 15th jan. 1970

13). Who was the first colonial governor general of Nigeria?
ANSWER: Lord Lugard

14) Which year was Nigeria flag designed and who designed it ?
ASWER: Nigeria flag was designed by Mr. Taiwo Akinkumi in 1959

15) Who is the current Speaker of Nigeria House of Representative?
ANSWER: Yakubu Dogara

16) what is the Current population of Nigeria?
ANSWER: 183 million

17). The last colonial governor general of Nigeria is?
ASWER: James Robertson

18). Who was the first military president of Nigeria ?
ANSWER: Ibrahim Babangida

19). what system of government do Nigeria practice?
ANSWER: Federalism

20). The Northern and Southern protectorate was amalgamated in? ANSWER: 1914

21). Who is the first Nigeria airforce female pilot?
ASWER: Cadet Blessing Liman

22). who was the first Executive president of Nigeria?
ANSWER: Shehu Shagari

23). What year did the first world war 1 started and ended?
ANSWER: 1914-1918

24). What year did the first Military coup detat took place in Nigeria?
ANSWER: 1966

25). What is the Vision of Nigeria Navy?
ANSWER: To develop a credible naval power in fulfillment of the Nigerian Navy's constitutional roles towards enhancing national prosperity and security

More Coming Soon

48 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please can u inbox me the full past questions
    idowuolatunde32@gmail.com...
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks..i will be glad if I can get the other part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks..i will be glad if I can get the other part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can any one pls send to my email emmex128@gmail.com pls
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also want a copy... fesobiolumide@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks it is educative and informative, please I need the complete journal if available thanks
    My email. Inahsyte@gmail.com.

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will need a complete questions can you pls inbox me Muhammedtukur2014@gmail.com I will be very grateful

    ReplyDelete
  9. please can u send the past questions to my email address preciousmegadon009@yahoo.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would also love a copy sent to my email... Paultunde26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would also love a copy sent to my email... bashiru.adesoye@gmail.com...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. A helpful insight.Good work, keep it up. I would appreciate receiving a copy of the Full questions.Please send to my mail box sunnydmastermind@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. please send to acebossforbes@gmail.com...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will like a copy sent to my email too
    adeladansamson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. pls wil also need full copy... yusufkazeem01@gmail.com May God help you...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Will live to have the full past question in my email can someone Pls do that for me? borisfive@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please I need the full past questions, Please Send to my Email Prindaniel2131@gmail.com Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please I need the full past questions, Please Send to my Email Prindaniel2131@gmail.com Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please kindly send to my email bampascal@gmail.com and if there is any info please do update me i beg. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. pls i need the complete pastquest pls michealscofield64@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. pls inbox me the rest past question olawaleoyeleye74@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please I need to past question too,thanks ,God bless ..... Talkinqfinqerzfregene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i also need copy pls email me @erepamoamos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pls what about the mathematical aspect, that's my issue

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pls am also interested to have the other Copies
    Email me
    Chimamobility@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pls am also interested to have the other Copies
    Email me ishafere@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Plz inbox me d full question pls am partaking in d exam 12 of dis Monty email is clintofil@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am interested in the questions email me on niclause19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pls I need the remaining past question @ aydamilola25 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good Day kindly email me the rest of the past questions God bless you.christmove2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. good day, pls inbox me the rest of the past questions. thanks. duchessbookey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. please i have interest about the past question salaudeenolanrewaju25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Please, I will be glad if I get the full past questions, thanks, innocentchibuike15@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Please send me the current test and the continuation.. Salokunt@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need it tonight and I want too make use of it.

      Delete
  35. Please I need the past questions too. I want to study it for the upcoming aptitude test. Thanks in anticipation. ugojust4real@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Pls can someone send to my email:chimexgr44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pls can any one inbox me the past questions? enamuedavid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. i will like full details about the past question pls
    08173187269, abdulahisalau67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Pls can anyone inbox me the full question..ajayiadesola30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. please can someone send me the complete navy past question. kella4luv@yahoo.com.
    thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  41. Please kindly help me with a complete navy dssc past question. nollynwoke@gmail.com tanks and God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  42. please i will also like a full copy. Thank you very much. amieonwu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Please can you send the rest to my email lanrefalokun@gmail.com i would really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  44. Pls can someone help send me the full question @ dikechidimmac095#gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you...can someone please send to my email steelatrakts@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  46. Plz can some send me the past question too as well tinuoyeuthman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. pls can you send the rest to my email lanrefalokun@gmail.com
    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter