Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Cute Photos Of Ex BBNaija Finalist Debie Rise Younger Sister On Her Birthday

Debie Rise Ex-BBNaija Contestant share her younger sister photos to her IG account and had this to say

" My darling beautiful younger sister @tee_rise is plus one today.

Baby sis, you inspire me.. Your level of hard work and focus makes me marvel.

I love how you're a goal getter. Even as a banker, you're a fantastic singer, guitarist, keyboardist, strong business woman and you love the things of God.

I wish you a year filled with sooo much Breakthroughs, Glory, Peace, More Wisdom, Unbelievable Testimonies and Grace.

You shall RISE ABOVE GENERAL EXPECTATIONS.

You will be called blessed anywhere you find yourself.

I love you Baby Sis. Happy birthday @tee_rise (Now you're so grown, can I even still send you to the market for me ??)
#ShelsAnOriginalRiser
#TemiRise
#RisersNation
I present you one of my blood sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter