Sunday, July 24, 2016

6 Common Romantic Love Words Nigerians Tell Their Girlfriends

Nigerian men are romantic human creature, in fact they can catch a bomb for their girlfriends. Na lie oh! But them they try sha?
Nigerian man will conduct a survey and various hypothesis to find the best way to love their women, they will never trade their love for gold or riches because they truly love.

When a Nigerian man Love you, he will tell you this words from his heart

This are some common Romantic words he tells you if he loves you

  • I love you
  • You are my best friend
  • my one and only angel
  • Na only you go chop my money
  • I go carry you go show my mama
  • Because you be my future wife
  • The mother of my children

watch the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter