Friday, July 21, 2017

Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do?.

Guest Post

I wrote this post because I am confused right now and need your advice on what to do.

I received a call last night from my Mum about a situation that is beyond my control. We brought my cousin from the village to take care of her, we enrolled her in school to acquire education but it turns out that she prefer to nurse a baby than to acquire education.

We found out yesterday that she is 4 month pregnant and she is 14 years old. Please your advice is needed at this point on what to do.

What she told us is that the guy give her a drink and took advantage of her when she was not on her right senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter