Wednesday, September 9, 2015

He is Inlove with two Women(which should he choose)

Should i say i use to have a girlfriend back in my home town Name Peggy or my girlfriend in my village name peggy.

I am Indeed confused right now because i am involve with two girls that Love Me and i dont know which one to choose.

I left my girlfriend in my home town one Six month ago in search of greener pasture at Abuja and i meet this lovely girl who treated me like a king, she actually help out in securing the New job i have now.

To cut the long isue short, the differences between the one in my home town and the city is:
1) The are both beautiful but have different temperament, the city girl uses rigorous words to address me when she is agree but the home town girl dont react when she is angry.

2) The city girl is much more Business oriented while the home town girl is more or less equipped with house wife and home maker quality.

Please kindly help me decide on which i should settle for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter