Friday, May 6, 2016

How to write Job Application Letter for the Position of Customer Service Officer

(At the right)Write
Your Full Name,
Your Home Address,
Date.

(At the left)Write the Company Address for example:
The HR Manager,
Name of Company,
Company P.M.B,
Company State Location.

Dear Sir.

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FOR THE POST OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
I am writing to express my interest for the position of Customer Care Officer in your esteemed company.

Having recently obtained my BSC or HND in Business Administration and Management (BAM) in Amodu Bello University or The Federal  Polytechnic , I wish to bring my knowledge, skills and commitment to excellence to your company's innovative environment.

As a Business Administration graduate, administration and management or rendering services to people has become my passion, I've become equipped with the necessary knowledge that come with the position including Customer service, effective communication, Basic Computer skills and Marketing as well as other organization and managerial skills concerns.

My working experience as a customer service officer also afforded me with the crucial skills to work with some of the best professionals in the Customer Service . Being a trainee has also developed in me enthusiasm and
a true passion for Customer Service  and has subsequently convinced me that Customer service is my true calling.

For additional details regarding my qualification and expertise, please review my attached resume.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Your full Name
Your Email
Phone No.
Your Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter