Saturday, May 14, 2016

Relationship Questions girls Ask their Boyfriend when inlove.

Credit: Getty image
Relationship question Most girls inlove ask their boyfriend that get them confused on what to say at times.

Girls: Baby i want to ask you a question
Guys: Ok ask me I am listening Baby

Questions girls ask that get guys confuse
1). Baby did you know i love you?

2). Baby you know if a man has his woman in his heart and wants to settle down with her in future, he will always put her in all his plan?

3). Do you see me in your future? I will appreciate the truth from you no matter What.

4). Baby you know why I am asking is because I dont want you to disappoint me at the end.

Feel free to add more through comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter