Friday, June 1, 2018

BBNaija3 HM Alex Celebrate Younger Sister's Birthday With An Exclusive Letter Message (Photos)

BBNaija3 Top 5 Finalist, Asogwa Alexandra Amuche Sandra popularly known as Alex_unusual Celebrate Her Younger Sister's @teez_dora Birthday Today with an exclusive letter.

She wrote:

Dear Theodora, I know you do not like to be put out there but it's your birthday today. If I'm to pick again,l'll pick you as my sister. All hail that younger one that acts like the older one. All hail my sister that will swear never to lend me money again but will do it the next minute.

All hail my sister that will know I'm lying when I give sudden "come over right now" calls but will still show up. Give it up for that girl that has helped me with all my kitchen weeks at home. Kudos to you mami for all the cover ups. You'll face a lot in life but don't be scared. I'll be with you all the way.

You are my lil sis but I respect you so much because you deserve it. We argue,fight,curse but you remain my G. Without you,my family is incomplete. I wish you luck as you graduate very soon. May God pave the way for you.

May you achieve all your dreams. You deserve everything better than the best. Theobromakakao " I hardly say it but I love you. The serious you the silly you,the loving you. I love you just the way you are. Happy birthday sis.

Check out more photos below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter