Tuesday, December 13, 2016

How I Save My Friend From Loosing School Fee To MMM

My Friend called me yesterday that one of her course mate introduce her to the suspected Ponzi Scheme known as MMM Nigeria.

According to her, she was approached by her course mate who told her that she has already made #50,000 profit so far from the scheme.

She also revealed to me that her Course mate who introduce her to the scheme personally open the MMM account for her on the 9th December 2016 and she was ask to provide help to someone on the 12th December 2016 with 48 hours dateline which if not complied with will lead to her MMM account  been suspended. She would have given Someone help yesterday but due to public holiday, banks were on break so she decided to do that today 13th December 2016 after her lectures.

She was so lucky enough that I got the news about the freezing of MMM participants account and alerted her immidiately when she was already on her way to the bank to send the money and she turn back immidiately and thank me for the info.

However, I told her that if really she wants to try let her wait untill january 2017 and confirm the return of the scheme as advise by MMM Admin. Let it not be like am discouraging her from participating because some people will fight you if ask not to . 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter