Saturday, September 24, 2016

How I Save Money Polishing My Shoes By My Self.


How I save money polishing my shoes by my self is an ongoing interesting experience. There are certain simple things that we need to do for our selves not because we don't want to patronize professional on that field but because of the satisfactions you get from doing it yourself.

I use to pay shoe shiners to polish my shoes where I reside before but since I move to the new location where I reside now, it's very hard to see a shoe shiner passing bye. So, I decided to do it my self.

I Purchase a shoe polish and brush and began to polish my shoes by my self "like play like play" and letter discover that there is more benefit in doing by my self. Some of the benefit you get by polishing your shoes your self are:
  • Since the shoe polish belong to you, you can decide the quantity to use on your shoe unlike shoe shiner that minimize polish.
  • Your shows will always be clean and shining because you decide when to polish.
  • You save some little cash doing it your self.
  • You prolong the life span of your shoe by polishing it always.

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE RECEIVED MY APPLICATION ID, DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY APPLIED, AND I ALSO RE UPDATED DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE RE APPLIED MORE THAN 1TIMES, FOR THE FEAR OF BEING SCREENED OUT DUE TO MULTIPLE REGISTRATION.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter