Saturday, September 17, 2016

Photo: Nigeria Kid Tayo Whose App Was Endorse by Mark Zuckerberg


Mark Zuckerberg Facebook CEO share a post on his Facebook timeline declared his support for an 11 years old Nigeria kid Tayo who develop an app called Spike Rush at the age of 11. This shows that mark has endorse Tayo by recommending his app for use on ios App store which seems amazing and good for Tayo because this is one thing for sure that is going to change Tayos life toward Success in Tech industry.

See the post Mark Zuckerberg share on his Facebook timeline about Tayo below
This is Tayo He's 11 and he recently showed me a game he built called Spike Rush. I got my first Computer when I was Tayo's age, and just like him I started out coding games.

I have always thought building simple game was the gateway to building more complex apps. My first games were simpler than Tayo's, but no matter your level, there's nothing like playing something you built yourself spike Rush is available in the ios app store. I am looking forward to seing what Tayo builds next says Mark Zuckerberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter