Tuesday, August 9, 2016

How I Make A Simple Youtube Video With Image Created With My Phone.

Creating simple youtube video is not as difficult as many thought, you can create youtube video with photos or image art work originaly created by you.

Few weeks ago I actually created two youtube video with image I created with my mobile phone and uploaded it on my youtube channel Nigeria current affairs. This is how i did it:

I wrote some words on 7 different piece of paper and snap all of them with my phone camera.


The next step i took was to edit the photos on my phone by adding frame to make the photos look more beautiful.


After editing the photos, I login to my youtube account to upload the photos. There are four options in uplaoding menu you either:

  • Import video from google photos
  • Live streaming i.e set up your channel and stream live to your fans
  • Create videos i.e photo slideshow
  • Video editor

However, if you already have the photos you want to make video on google photos you can use the import video option to create video on youtube.

Since I have my photo on my phone or computer, I use the create video option to upload the photos one after the other from my computer and click finish. This process will lead you to the next stage where to adjust the video time and add audio sound, set up a title and description for your video and upload then publish your video finally.

You can take a look at this video I created with photos=>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MURXL3iGGJw&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter