Monday, August 10, 2015

My little guava tree of yesterday is now Matured today


By Bob JJ

I love fruits alot, when i was a kid i remember my Dad use to buy us alot of fruit like guava, Oranges and pineapple. So i became very passionate about planting my own guava tree.

However, this passion of my was not actualise untill 2013 when i successfully planted a guava tree at my backyard.

Because i love eaten fruit, i never abandone my little guava tree to die, every morning i watered my guava tree and patiently watch the tree grow day by day into an adult tree.

As i Speak right now my litle guava tree few month ago is now matured and has started bearing fruit. Now my dreams of becoming a proud owner of a guava tree is actualise.

One thing i like about this gaver tree is the amount of fresh air i get around my surrounding

1 comment:



  1. Hello,

    If you want to go into guava farm business, There are so many company website this days like http://www.virtatrade.com that will enable you as a beginner to raise the fund you need to start up your guava farm business without you seeking for a loan.

    This company is where many business dealers from all over the world generate fund that backup their various businesses financially.

    I used this company to backup my cocoa beans export business each time my business is running down.

    You can visit and register with the company website here http://www.virtatrade.com to raise the fund you need now to go into your guava farm business.

    ReplyDelete

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter