Saturday, July 18, 2015

My Experience Buying a Prescribed Drug From a Drug Store that dint Work

By Bruce

A few days ago, I had a fever and my doctor prescribe a drug for me to buy.

I normally buy drugs From the Clinic but since the Receptionist at the Clinic told me that i can as well buy the drug from a Satified Chemist that way i can save some money, i decided to by the drug from a drug Store.

The drug Store was fully instock every angle of the Store is Full with different brands of drugs, the drugs are package Neatly with Nafdac Number. so, i ordered for my prescribed drug.

However, drugs in most store in my Location has no drug authentication Number to Confirm the Originality.

I took my Prescribe drugs dosage accordingly but nothing seems to work. So, i decided to go back and see my doctor again this time the doctor told me to buy the same drug from the Clinic Store.

After taking the drug as prescribe my fever disappear.

You cant really Identify the bad drug from the good drug be careful where you buy your prescribe drugs. This fake drug Menace penetrating deeply into our Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter