Thursday, July 2, 2015

Advice a 19 Years Old girl Whose Father plan to rape her.

In our society today, alot of Imaginary things are happening everyday. That makes me ''ASK''

What kind of a man would actually sleep with his daughter?

A 19years old girl Narrate her story today how her father is seriously asking to sleep with her and how she needed advice on what to do to avoid this urgly situation.

''This is what she said'' i am a 19 years old girl schooling at ABU Zaria. My mum is dead and i am the oldest daughter in my Family, my dad is seriously disturbing to have sex with me.

Non of my relatives believed me each time i tell them what is happening between me and my dad.

She said Please i need advice on how to Stop this from happening. You can advice this girl by commenting on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!
Use the box below to Comments, you can also like our facebook page Click Here & follow-@nigeriaaffair-on twitter